Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Worthington Murder

It might shock some people as it did me many yrs. ago to find a very up scaled married woman whom a man of color told me would be back to the late nite restaurant where we were after leaving nite club where we had all been. I told this man of color he was dreaming thought nothing of it and kept eating.

Was not long before this married woman came walking in who I had met while visiting her and her husband along with my boyfriend at the time who was friends with this woman's husband both living in the town of Westport Ma. I was astounded as my mouth dropped along with my fork looking at my friend who was now laughing at my unworldliness to what others do that many would never believe for a second.
Yes folks you would be surprised at who would do who. As I watched the Dateline show tonite on Worthington and the garbage man who many could not believe this could ever happen with such a woman of stature with father of means who lives with a junkie, I also reflected to when I lived with my sister on Cape Cod, Ma. in the 60's. My sister took in a woman who worked for insurance co. on cape and did not seem to be the type to sleep with garbage man also. But every garbage day she did so while we were sleeping, primping herself the nite before for garbage man while on the job.
So it shows you just how bias ignorant and over zealous we are to get what we perceive to be the bad man/woman. As I have experience the bias of the likes of the jurors who were taught as we all were how to think pending on the geographical area we were brought up in or brought to our state of mind.
Fact, we just don't know who this woman slept with or when. We don't know what her fantasies as with anyone who keeps secrets are. Fair trial? I am doubting from the start as this man's Atty. pointed out and I experienced first hand being indigent due to the probate court cutting child support in half with $15.00 on arrearage right after daughter and I were in Cape Cod times 1993 for the lack of housing on the Cape while the father acquired property in Rhode Island and Fla., out of work on SSI due to the sm. cell lung cancer I had for 15 of the 17 yrs. I had foolishly returned to Cape to keep daughter safe; from Benzene radon arsenic and diesel fuel from living next to Otis Air Force base in what many considered unworthy of the rental home which I lived in with my teenage daughter and grandson from elder daughter.
Fair trail? That is a good question.

No comments: